Wednesday, November 5, 2008

What else has happened? Well I went to six flags with my youth group had a blast. BUTTON MAN!!
I kept the Rabbi's dog while he was away. The rabbi has a pool and I like to swim BUT it was not the right temperature. in fact it was bloody cold. I wanted to wait till after school hours to go swimming but fell asleep and didn't go till four or five in the afternoon. It was extremely chilly outside and I was shivering in my Bathing suit before I even got in the pool (I get cold easy) any normal person would have turned away but I was determined and I knew my sister would rib me for chickening out. I got on the far side of the pool and readied myself. It took a long time to build up the courage to jump into the icy water, I stood at the edge of the pool what felt like an hour but it was probably only five minuets. When I gathered the courage I jumped! and ladies and gentlemen let me tell you it was cold. The breath was knocked out of me as soon as I hit the water and I felt like an eternity before I surfaced again and even longer to get across the pool. It was a lot of fun and what not and now I am tired of posting. Good bye.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

I can't believe you actually got in the pool! Did you tell the RAbbi. I hope you're still able to have children. lol